I just posted my nominations for the One Page Dungeon Contest 2013. I also liked the following entries.
- Erik-Karl Read, The Issue of Blipdoolpoolp: a small vertical dungeon, ocean, the tide and watery creatures.
- Heikki Hallamaa, The Diamond of Hishep-Ratep: a short tomb raiding adventure with grey aliens, a lovely combination.
- Josh Burnett, The Burial Mound of Gilliard Wolfclan: a short, simple and cute tomb raid with goblins. I liked the map and the elf leader.
- Jens Thuresson, The Giant's Dollhouse: a giant that petrifies and depetrifies people, go! I like the setup. I just wondered what to do about the rod in the end.
- Joe Pruitt, Echoes of Empire: I don’t think I can simply insert this into my campaign, but perhaps my campaign can use this sort of mini-game one day.
- LSF, A Stolen Spring: a beautiful map, a mage’s expedition gone wrong, a nice encounter to insert into your running adventure.
I saw Roger the GS’ recommendations the other day. What about your favorites?
Tags: RPG 1PDC