Pleroma instance causes crash in filter handling

Last edit

Summary: Closed

Changed:

< Tags: [[tag:Issue]] [[tag:Bitlbee Mastodon]] [[tag:Open]]

to

> Tags: [[tag:Issue]] [[tag:Bitlbee Mastodon]] [[tag:Closed]]


Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0xb611ec9c in mastodon_http_get_filters (req=<optimized out>) at mastodon-lib.c:4080 4080 md->flags |= MASTODON_GOT_FILTERS;

Adding a check for md==NULL and returning before we call mastodon_http_filters_load seems to happily ignore this problem for a Pleroma instance.

Tags: Closed

Reopen issue

Comments

Last edit

Summary: Possibly fixed by the following change which I found in my working directory just now... . . .

Added:

> ----
> Possibly fixed by the following change which I found in my
> working directory just now...
> [https://github.com/kensanata/bitlbee-mastodon/commit/32e722e09a209e362fa0d73a27d72816c3d05000 Fix possible problem in mastodon_http_get_filters]
> -- Alex Schroeder 2018-12-09 16:48 UTC


Thanks!

– Alex 2018-12-04 08:25 UTC


Possibly fixed by the following change which I found in my working directory just now... Fix possible problem in mastodon_http_get_filters

– Alex Schroeder 2018-12-09 16:48 UTC


This wiki uses a variant of Markdown.

To save this page you must answer this question:

Please write "new issue" into the field below.