The party fights Uela the goblin sorceress and her weasels in the keep’s cellar, and frees the two dwarves Torbin & Korbin. The party returns the dwarves’ treasure, unlocks the empty treasure chamber, and explored the dungeon, found the torture chamber, and finally realized that they had been down here before, coming from the other side. Down here was the realm of the ghost Vordek! (→ 2007-09-09 Vordek) And Belflin’s weasel Dog is actually one of Uela’s weasels…
Later the party fought the gelatinous cube in the court yard, eventually returned to Lord Kyle, talked to the constable about the orcs and hobgoblin, gathered information on thieves robbing Angus Carl in Twain and Tina the witch in Bostwick, more stables have been burnt down.
The party goes to talk to Crus. They exchange news of the Underdark, give him the books they had found, and he confirms sight of the green dragon that has appeared in the forest of Nin. The hours pass as they sip heavy wine sitting on the roof of his tower, looking out into the night, chatting…
Claudia asked me to make a list of open plots. Here’s what I can think of:
- Get the weapons you ordered from the dwarves in Pembrose.
- Do you want to get involved in a potential conflict between Culwert & Odger and Torbin & Korbin? All of them in the weapons & armor business in Pembrose… That can’t be a smart move.
- Who is settin the barns on fire and asking for a statue? What statue? Who knows of it?
- Visit the elves that Elwynn the bard mentioned in Bostwick?
- Who stole the dead body of Born Thorhall in Bostwick?
- Is there a secret door somewhere around the mausoleum in Bostwick?
- Who robbed Tina the witch in Bostwick?
- Who robbed Angus Carl in Twain?
- Pick up Belflin’s trained horse in Twain.
- Why did three miners disappear in the Thorax mines?
- Why has a green dragon arrived in the forest of Nin?
- What are the dark figures with the red eyes guarding in the ruined village near Twain?
- The hobgoblins at the ruined keep were trying to make a deal with the Crushed Skull orcs. Where are they?
- What about the fire giant serving an evil god of fire called Belphegor?
- Where is Larin Karr’s treasure?
- And most important of all: Where did the Cloaker disappear to!?
I’m sure I forgot a mission or two, and I deliberately left out hints you’ve seen to missions not yet discovered.
- Uela, CR 5
- Hobgoblins, 2 × CR ½
- Weasels, 2 × CR 2
- Gelatinous Cube, CR 3
Level 6: 1200+300+900+600 ⇒ 750 per person
- 20045 + 750 + 50 = 20845 (Sor-6)
- 19886 + 750 + 50 = 20686 (Drd-3/Clr-3)
- 19800 (Rng-6)
- 19070 (Brb-6)
- 17450 + 750 = 18200 (Cle-6)
Tags: RPG SundayGroup VaultOfLarinKarr