Recently Calithena of Fight On asked on Dragonsfoot: Do any of you have your campaigns on line?
- Ymir’s Call – I play every other Monday evening in a Barbarians of Lemuria campaign with DM Florian. Last session we switched to Crypts & Things. German campaign wiki.
- Hagfish Tavern was the D&D 3.5 adventure path Rise of the Runelords we played before Ymir’s Call.
- Kurobano And The Dragons was the M20 game that switched to D&D 3.5 before we started Hagfish Tavern.
- The Alder King – I run a Solar System game set in the Wilderlands of High Fantasy on two Sunday afternoons a month, in German. This campaign used D&D 3.5 and English before we switched to Solar System RPG. Right now it’s on a short hiatus as we give the Great Pendragon Campaign a try for two or three sessions. I’ve heard one player mumble that maybe we should try it for a bit longer, though.
- Durgan’s Flying Circus – I play in a monthly Harp game with GM Stefan on another Sunday each month.
- Desert Raiders was the Pathfinder RPG adventure path Legacy of Fire we played before Durgan’s Flying Circus.
- The Golden Lanterns was the D&D 3.5 adventure path Shackled City we played before Desert Raiders.
- Fünf Winde– I run a Labyrinth Lord game set in the Wilderlands of High Fantasy on one Tuesday each month. I used to run two separate groups in the same campaign area, but ended up merging the two groups because one of the two kept shrinking. Both in German.
- Wilderlande – I run a Labyrinth Lord campaign set in a Points of Light campaign setting for my best friend and his three kids for two hours on a Friday evening every month. Also in German.
- Lied vom Eis is a Song of Ice and Fire RPG campaign I used to play in; mostly in German.
- Die Reise nach Rhûn was a Rolemaster campaign in Middle Earth that switched to Legends of Middle Earth we played before Lied vom Eis. German.
There’s more… There must be at least two short Burning Wheel campaigns on that site (Burning Six, Campaign:Krythos). And a Mongoose Traveller game that switched to Diaspora (Campaign:Kaylash). And a wiki I used for my DM notes when running the Kurobano campaign (Campaign:Attaxa). And a Forgotten Realms campaign using D&D 3.5 (Sohn des schwarzen Marlin). And another D&D 3.5 sandbox (Campaign:Grenzmarken).
I totally recommend keeping notes online! :D
(I run the Campaign Wiki site which explains why I’m so enthusiastic about it.)
Tags: RPG Wiki Web