6 sided campaign building rules! :D
What I’ve been thinking about recently is fantasy map-building in the same way that Traveller generates subsectors with each hex being an 8-mile area on the grid. Roll to see if there’s a settlement or feature. If it’s over a certain size it’s a village/town/city, if it’s got a trading post, etc……
Hmmm. I feel a blogpost coming on!
– greywulf 2009-12-02 10:43 UTC
– AlexSchroeder 2009-12-02 11:58 UTC
Nice post. I love the look of your large(r) scale hex map.
– Brian 2009-12-03 04:32 UTC
How do you make your maps? I love the clean look to them, and the fact that they’re digital is a huge bonus (I have a wiki and we spend a fair amount of time scanning after every session.)
– cr0m 2009-12-06 06:20 UTC
– AlexSchroeder 2009-12-06 11:33 UTC
– cr0m 2009-12-06 22:59 UTC
I like the map a lot. Thanks for the link also.
– timshorts 2012-07-09 00:56 UTC